Big Sky Resort is the Basecamp to Yellowstone and offers many highland explorations. Big Sky is not just for skiing. Enjoy tranquil snowshoe tours; light hearted inner tubing, awe worthy ice climbing or adventurous snowmobile tours.
Big Sky provides families with childcare services. So while the grown-ups are shredding the slopes, the kids are having a blast with other children. Big Sky features events throughout the season. Hear live music; attend health and wellness classes, movie viewing and more!
Big Sky Overview
Big Sky Resort offers a number of snow based activities: skiing, tube park, snowshoe tours and more!
- November 27, 2014 – April 19, 2015
- Summit (Lone Peak)-11,166 ft.
- Base (Mountain Village)-7,500 ft.
- Base (Lone Moose & Six-Shooter)-6,800 ft.
- Elevation – Summit (Lone Peak) 11,166 ft.
- Ski Terrain-5, 800 acres, 300 named runs on 4 connected mountains
- 22 chairlifts and 8 surface lifts
- 7 terrain parks
- Longest Run- 6 miles (from Liberty Bowl to Mountain Mall)
- Open from November – April