This season is an exciting one in Breckenridge!
New this year, Breckenridge Ski Resort boasts the highest chairlift in North America, reaching 12,840 feet. Breckenridge ski resort that will thrill skiers/snowboarders of all abilities. November 2011 marked the 50th anniversary of the resort and there is plenty more to come. It’s no wonder that it’s been a popular area among tourist for so long. Runs are groomed each night providing visitors with nearly perfect skiing conditions.
Breckenridge Ski Resort is also proud to announce that it features the highest chairlift in North America, which reaches 12,840 feet. They have activities for all seasons, ages and abilities. Breckenridge has a number of museums,spas,restaurants, and shops for you to browse.With all the wonderful options for visitors,it can be sure that Breckenridge will be in business for another 50 years.
Hours of operation: 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM Mountain Standard Time
- Base Elevation: 9,600 feet / 2,926 meters
- Summit Elevation: 12,998 feet / 3,963 meters
- Vertical Rise: 4,337 feet / 1,334 meters
- Lifts: 28
- 28 total
- 2 high-speed 6-passenger SuperChairs
- 7 high-speed quad lifts
- 1 triple lift
- 6 double lifts
- 4 surface lifts
- 8 carpet lifts
- Lift Capacity: 37,280 people per hour
- Operating Since: December 16, 1961
- Total Ski/Ride Terrain: 2208 acres / 894 hectares
- Groomed Daily: 600 acres / 241 hectares (29 percent of total terrain)
- Bowls: 722 acres / 312 hectares (35 percent of total terrain)
- Terrain Parks: 25 acres / 10 hectares
- Snowmaking: 516 acres / 209 hectares (25 percent of total terrain)
- Number of Trails: 146
- Longest Trail: Four O’Clock – 3.5 miles / 5.6 kilometers