Park City – Early Booking 2016
Park City – an affluent, pretty and lively resort town
At 7000ft above sea level, Park City is an affluent, pretty and lively resort town. Combine that with it’s annual snowfall of 10m (30ft), and you’ll be hard pressed to find a better resort in North America.
Park City is a classic American ski town. Don’t believe the Mormon hype; Park City has nightlife that will make you forget you’re in Utah and exist. Originally settled by miners, Park City is now home to the Sundance Film Festival, the U.S. Ski Team, and was host of the 2002 Winter Olympics yet somehow its “Old West” spirit still remains.
Your trip includes:
- 7 nights lodging at the Park City Peaks (2 per room)
- Roundtrip transfers from Salt Lake
- Breakfast daily
- Taxes and fees
- 3 day lift ticket at Park City, and one day each at Canyons & Deer Valley
- 1 person free for 25 paid
- price based on 28 people
- Air available at discounted rates from any US City. Call for rates.
for more information:
Bob Rosensteel – 866-874-4219