Madonna di Campiglio – Early Booking
Stylish and supremely Italian, yet with quiet charm
Madonna di Campiglio offers sunny, snow-sure conditions and lashings of la dolce vita. With slopes tumbling down into town from both sides of the valley, Campiglio’s pedestrianized village has an intimate atmosphere.
Italians take eating, shopping, and strolling at least as seriously as skiing, so Campiglio’s treelined slopes are rarely busy – and by late afternoon they’re virtually empty. There are over 150 km of slopes which always seem to be manicured. There is a good mixture of intermediate and advanced slopes.
Your trip includes:
- Roundtrip bus transfers from Verona
- 7 nights lodging at the 4-star Hotel Raphael (2 per room)
- Breakfast & Dinner daily
- Hotel taxes
- 1 person free for 20 paid
- price based on 36 people
- price based on 1.06 USD = 1.00 euro
- Extensions available to Malta, Venice, Amalfi, & Sicily
- Air available at discounted rates from any US City. Call for rates.
for more information:
Bob Rosensteel – 866-874-4219