Lake Garda, Verona, Venice – Italy
Lake Garda is the largest lake in Italy.
It is a popular holiday location and is located in northern Italy, about halfway between Brescia and Verona, and between Venezia and Milano. Glaciers formed this alpine region at the end of the last Ice Age.
- 3 nights at Lake Garda at the 4* Hotel Acquaviva Del Garda (2 per room)
- 3 nights in Verona at the Hotel Mastino (2 per room)
- 3 nights in Venice Mestre at the Hotel Venezia (2 per room)
- Breakfast daily
- Bus transfers Verona to Lake Garda, Lake Garda to Verona, Verona to Venice and Venice to airport
- Price based on 42 people
- Price based on 1.00 USD = 1.05 euro
- exchange rate 1 CAD = .78 US
- Roundtrip air USA to Verona and home from Venice is additional and available from any US gateway. Call for details.
For more information:
Bob Rosensteel – 866-874-4219