Eastern Europe, Bansko & Kopaonik Ski Resorts
Kopaonik is the largest ski resort in Serbia with excellently prepared runs, which offers unlimited joy to all categories of skiers, from beginners to highly skilled ones. Kopaonik ski resort comprises of about 55km of runs for alpine skiing and12 km of runs for cross country (nordic) skiing.
Bansko ski resort is the best winter resort in Bulgaria with the longest ski runs and the richest cultural history. The town of Bansko is situated at the foot of the Pirin mountain in the south-western Bulgaria, 160 km from Sofia. The resort offers excellent ski and snowboard conditions and infrastructure.
- 4 nights lodging at the 3* Hotel Biser (2 per room)
- 3 nights lodging at the 3* Hotel Putnik (2 per room)
- Breakfast daily
- 3 day ski pass Bansko and Kopaonik ski resorts
- 3 day ski rental, skis, boots and poles in both resorts
- All bus transfers
- Guided city tours in Sofia and NIS
- 1 person free for 25 paid
- Price based on 28 people
- price based on 1.00 USD = 1.08 euro
- Air available at discounted rates from any US City. Call for rates.
- 3-day extension to Belgrade is available – call for details
For more information:
Bob Rosensteel – 866-874-4219