The Breuil-Cervinia Valtournenche Zermatt area is one of the largest in the Alps, with a varied “domaine skiable” beyond compare, which stretches through three valleys in two countries, Italy and Switzerland, from the 3,883 m of the Piccolo Cervino descending to the 1,524 m of Valtournenche. Ski runs offering the chance to ski all day without ever repeating the same run twice, alternating easier runs with those of increasing difficulty.
Innovation, in Breuil-Cervinia Valtournenche, is the key word. New ways to practice sport, new ways to enjoy a holiday, new services to allow more free time. The technology is not limited to the rapid lift systems, but also to the territorial fibre optic network that allows the information to be transmitted in real time. Time and space dimensions have changed thanks to the e-skipass, to the keycard and to the hotel reservation system via the internet.
With access to Europe’s highest lifts, and proud holder of the best snow record in Italy, Breuil-Cervinia is one of the world’s leading resorts.Meanwhile, the village itself has plenty to offer after the slopes have closed for the day, including good restaurants and numerous activities.
Breuil-Cervinia became the Queen of the snow. From sport to cinema, politics and commerce, those who count meet here.
The ski area in figures
- Altitude of Breuil-Cervinia: 2,050 m.
- Altitude of Valtournenche: 1,524 m.
- Lift systems: 19 in Breuil-Cervinia Valtournenche + 34 in Zermatt.
- Hourly capacity of lifts: 36,995 in Breuil-Cervinia Valtournenche, 90,525 with Zermatt.
- Maximum altitude reached by the lifts: 3,883 m Piccolo Cervino.
- Ski runs: 72 in Breuil-Cervinia Valtournenche + 78 in Zermatt.
- Ski runs with scheduled snow coverage: 200 km.
- Ski runs open for summer skiing 26.5 km: 5.5 km in Breuil-Cervinia, 21 km in Zermatt.
- Cross country ski runs: 3 km in Breuil-Cervinia +10 km in Valtournenche.
- One snowpark in Cervinia; at 2,800 m, the highest snowpark in Europe.
- Three children's ski areas.
An alpine-style building, well-finished and constantly renovated, in an advantageous position for both the town and the ski lifts.
Sertorelli Sporthotel stands in an amazing frame, Cervinia, one of the most famous international mountain resorts, dominated by His Majesty Cervino.